Share this online safety guide with your kids and don’t forget about the last slide, it’s the most important one! It’s also a great way to increase the security culture in your organization. Share this with your co-workers, any parent will appreciate this. Make security a benefit, not a chore…
You can also download a PDF version of the 10 internet safety rules to discuss with your kids or visit our internet safety for kids section here
If you want to copy past these rules into and email or text message, here is a text version
10 Internet Safety Rules You Should Discuss With You Kids Now
- Don’t Download Free Game Cheat or Token. We Share the Same WiFi, You Will Get Us All Infected!
- Same Goes for Pirated Movies and Games
- Your Friends Online May Not Be Who You Think They Are.Talking to Someone in Person, Isn’t the Same As Online, They May Have Been Hacked.
- Don’t Post Personal Information Photos of Our Home. We Are All Entitled to Some Privacy
- Say NO to Apps That Want Access to Your Contacts, Photo Album, etc.. Most Don’t Need It, They Just Want It.
- Don’t Accept Friend Requests From a Stranger. Seriously, You Have No Clue Who They Are
- Don’t Share Your Password With Anyone. We Mean Anyone!
- And Don’t Use the Same Password Everywhere. If a Site Gets Hacked and They Steal Your Password, They Will Have Access to All Apps.
- Turn On Multi Factor Authentication. So Even if They Have Your Password, It Won’t Be Enough To Hack You.
- We Will Do The Same! This is a Mutual Agreement :)