How Government is Supporting
- Does working from home impact your security strategy?
- How does employee stress and anxiety impact security?
- What type of work setup do you provide employees?
- Did employee behavior change and did it impact security?
- What do you use for sharing Information and collaborating securely?
- How does this impact communication with citizens?
- Lessons learned about the good and bad of working from home. We will also talk about Policies, Security Awareness, Technology Issues and more…
Wizer’s hacker, Chris Roberts!
City of Reno, Nevada, IT Director - Rishma Khimji
City of Pittsfield, Massachusetts, CIO - Michael Steben
Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Office of Comptroller, Risk Counsel - Jenny Hedderman, Esq.
County of Genesee, Michigan, CIO - Carl Wilson
County of Oakland, Michigan, CISO - TJ Fields